On Aug 21, 2014 Martin Scott joined our Kelowna Gathering from Spain via Skype.
Martin is an explorer, pioneer, father to many internationally and fellow traveller, pursuing greater understanding of God’s desires for the followers of Jesus on the earth. He is an avid blogger, facilitating all sorts of discussion, dialogue and debate at 3generations.eu. We have had the privilege of providing several contributions to his site and welcomed his contribution to Back to Eden Group through the live Skype session. He and his wife Gayle reside in Spain and we consider them part of our worldwide community.
We’ve broken our time with Martin into several pieces for ease of reference and listening. The first is the opening presentation and the others are parts of an interactive Q&A with some who attended our Kelowna Gathering.
- Initial preamble about current world events and changes in the Church worldwide.
- Q&A – Views on the 21st Century Church
- Q&A – Filling the vacuum in culture
- Q&A – Sexuality and the Church (focus on “gay” issues)
- Q&A – The role of forgiveness in the healing process (Scratching the surface on this issue. Much more to come on boundaries, restitution and reconciliation in the future).
As always, your comments and observations are encouraged as we continue the dialogue in other forms with those of you who were unable to attend the gathering this year.
John and Katherine Matthews